Leading an exceptional, highly motivated team to carve out technology’s next leading edge to accelerate Bible translation in the most difficult, hard to reach areas of the world—does the idea excite you? Are you, or is someone you know, the person for the job?
We’re seeking a Director of Tech Advance to direct the implementation of technology projects that are deployed at the front lines of Bible translation. The ideal candidate will have a strong professional and educational background in technology and/or business administration, and will have excellent communication and management skills. This position is located in Orlando, Florida.
- Establish Tech Advance departmental goals and objectives based on Wycliffe Associates’ strategic Bible translation initiatives and priorities
- Oversee research and development of new tools and services to advance these initiatives
- Manage staff, including their supervision, development, and evaluation
- Oversee and maintain budget for all departments in Tech Advance
- Promote an attitude of service within all roles and departments
- Ability to lead, manage, and effectively prioritize a cross-cultural team in a changing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- A. or B.S. degree in technology or business administration is desired
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a desire to grow deeper in that relationship. Wycliffe Associates’ desire is to select a servant leader with integrity that inspires trust and willingness to collaborate from their team members.
The Director of Tech Advance at Wycliffe Associates is crucial to the ongoing work of Bible translation around the world. The results of this work will directly and immediately impact the ability of millions of Bibleless people to be able to read, see, and listen to God’s Word in the language of their heart!
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity to serve, please email us or call Ruben Garay toll-free at 1-800-THE WORD (800-843-9673). Ruben will provide you with more details about the position, responsibilities, requirements and qualifications. He will also be available to assist you with the application process.
Thank you for praying and sharing this opportunity within your circles of influence to help us find the right person for this critical position!